Why Buy at Stanley Subaru?
1. We are a long-standing Subaru Stellar Care Award Recipient. This recognition is only given to the best Subaru dealers in the country in terms of excellent customer care, service excellence, and comfort and convenience. Here at Stanley Subaru, you're more than a customer. You're our guest!
2. Tires for Life on New Subaru Models ! When your tires wear out, we replace them at NO COST to you, for the LIFE of your Subaru! Learn more about our Tires For Life Program and our Preferred Guest Package here. (*Excludes BRZ, WRX, STi and turbo models)
3. Lifetime Powertrain Protection on most used vehicles! This is complimentary with every qualifying used vehicle purchase. Stanley Subaru's Exclusive Lifetime Powertrain Protection Plan means the risks of buying a pre-owned vehicle are virtually gone! That's right! Unlimited Time, Unlimited Miles, for as long as you own the vehicle. This program comes at no additional charge on Select Pre-Owned Vehicles . Learn more about our Protection Plans and Warranty Information here.
4. We have a large selection of Subaru Certified Pre Owned Vehicles, and our inventory changes frequently. If you don't see the vehicle you're looking for, check back tomorrow and we may have it!
5. At Stanley Subaru we are constantly improving to make our guests more comfortable and your buying or servicing experience even smoother. All of our Subaru Sales Consultants take continuing education courses as directed by Subaru of New England and the Maine Automobile Dealers Association and must keep up their certifications annually. You can be confident that our staff knows their Subaru product knowledge and will answer all your questions about operating your vehicle and all of its features. We'll even pair your Bluetooth phone with your Subaru for ease and convenience. Check out the friendly faces of our staff here.
6. We believe in treating our guests right, by treating them as family. Just like we believe in treating the community and environment right. We recycle the engine oil from our oil changes and use it to fuel our furnaces. We are very active in the community, participating in golf tournaments for charity, local health organization events, volunteering at the food pantry, and donating our time to various charities, non-profit organizations, and community agencies. Check out our Community Involvement page and Facebook page to see photos of all the fun we have!
7. We love Subarus! We love our guests! We love furry co-pilots! We would love you to love Subaru too! We know that Subaru is more than a product, it is a lifestyle for a life fully lived. Send us photos of your adventures and life fully lived with your Subaru, your furry co-pilot, and we'll share them on our website and Facebook.
8. Our Service department is open early in the morning on weekdays and a full day on Saturday to meet the needs of our guests. You can be confident that our Subaru Certified Technicians and Subaru Certified Master Technicians will take good care of your vehicle. See more on why you should service your vehicle at Stanley Subaru!
9. Our Parts Department at Stanley Subaru has a large selection of original Genuine Subaru Parts and Subaru Accessories .
10. We care about you and your experience. In both sales and service, satisfaction is the primary goal of Stanley Subaru. The best way to achieve this is to offer the best service support for your car at the best price. Our mission is to 'Surprise and Delight' our guests, so we often go zipping past plain ol' satisfaction and strive for the stars! We will call or email every guest after each visit to make sure their service appointment met their expectations, ask how we can improve, and if they have any questions for our Sales or Service Manager. If you have any comments or questions, please send them to us in the box below. Thank you and have a great day from all of us at Stanley Subaru!