Which Subaru is best in the snow?
Which Subaru gets the best gas mileage (fuel economy mpg)?
Which Subaru is best for towing?
Which Subaru is right for me?
We have the answers to your Subaru questions:
|Click on any model name for more info||Outback||Forester||Crosstrek||Impreza||Legacy||Tribeca||BRZ||WRX/STi|
|Best in Deep Snow:|
| #1 (tie)|
| #1 (tie)|
|5.7 inches||5.9 inches|
|4.9 inches||6.1 inches|
Entry model MSRP under $25,000
|SymmetricalAll Wheel Drive|
|Best Fuel Economy:|
Over 30mpg hwy (auto)
|Regular Gas |
with standard engine
|Go-Go Motor Option:|
|Power Driver Seat:|
|Generous Passenger Space||#1|
|Generous Cargo Space:|
|Easy City Parking: under 15' long (180")||189"|
|CVT Automatic Trans. |
All NEW Stanley Subaru vehicles come standard with the following safety features:
- Subaru Boxer Engine for more power and less gas
- Subaru Symmetrical All Wheel Drive (except BRZ) to keep you safely on the road
- Vehicle Dynamics Control (traction control and electronic stability control) to prevent skids
- Anti-Lock Brakes to maintain control in panic stops
- Electronic Brake Force Distribution to apportion brake pressure evenly
- Brake Assist to push the brakes extra hard in a panic stop
- Brake Override System to prevent runaway acceleration
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System so you know if you're low on air
- Six airbags (some models have seven!)
All NEW Stanley Subaru vehicles come standard with the following comfort features:
- Bluetooth with audio connectivity with steering wheel audio controls
- Air conditioning
- Keyless entry, power locks, power mirrors
- Cruise control (on all models except Impreza 2.0 base model)
- Tilt/telescope steering wheel
All NEW Subarus purchased at Stanley Subaru come standard with:
Complimentary BRAND NEW Loaner Cars!
Tires for Life on all New Subarus!*
Free Coffee For Life!
*Because of their significantly shorter life span, vehicles equipped with speed rated tires (WRX, STi, and Turbo models) do not qualify for Tires For Life.