Frequently Asked Questions About Used Cars
- What is lifetime powertrain protection?
- What is the Subaru Guaranteed Trade-In Program?
- What is current market value and how is it determined?
- How do you ensure current market value is accurate?
- Why does your current market value differ from what I found on consumer websites?
- Why is there such a big difference between trade-in value and retail value?
- What makes a Certified Pre-Owned Subaru different from any other used Subaru?
- What are some of the items on the 152-point inspection?
- What kind of protection will a Certified Pre-Owned Subaru have?
- Are there optional upgrades to the standard powertrain coverage?
- Does the Subaru Certified Pre-Owned Program have a deductible?
- What should I do if I have a mechanical breakdown?
- What is a CARFAX vehicle history report and why is it important?