Frequently Asked Questions About Auto Finance
Financing, purchasing, and leasing
- Should I lease or buy?
- Are monthly payments necessary?
- How do loans and leases differ?
- When is ownership transferred?
- How are monthly lease rates determined?
- What are general loan specifications?
- Are loans available for used vehicles?
- Can extra fees and charges be financed?
- What are the restrictions on driving a leased vehicle?
- Why lease?
- Who makes the Subaru warranties?
- When do Subaru warranties apply?
- What is the warranty period for my Subaru?
- What is covered by my Subaru warranty?
- What is the new car limited warranty?
- What is the seatbelt lifetime warranty?
- What is the wear item limited warranty?
- What is the powertrain limited warranty?
- What is the rust perforation limited warranty?
- Repairs at no charge for defective parts
- How do I get repairs for warranty claims?
- What about emergency repairs?
- What about non-Genuine accessories and equipment?
- What are my maintenance responsibilities on a Subaru-warranted vehicle?
- General Subaru warranty information
- What's not covered by my warranty?